Wednesday, December 5, 2012

TDHR – Hehehe


The man every woman desires is TDHR! I didn’t say the man every woman gets. TDHR is what? Tall Dark Handsome & Rich. With the exception of white chics, I think most women want TDHR. Problem is more often than not we do not get that. We have to make do with the multiple combinations/ Variations of this. Possible combinations are below:

TDH- We all know this guy, chances are if he is all these, he is damn broke with little ambition or hope of ever making anything significant in his life. TDH is useless if you want a long term situation. But who likes to look at broke eye candy?

THR – we might know this guy too. However he isn’t chocolate enough for a woman like me. Since I am cafe con leche (coffee with a lotta milk), there is something real erotic about my cakes being smashed to smithereens by chocolate hotness. So I’ll pass on this guy. I might tolerate him since the R is present, but not for too long.

TDR – if you are one of those women that believe a man’s good looks aren’t on his face, then this is your man. I am currently talking to a dude named “stamina”. Not sure if he is Rich, but I can jump his bones. I am practicing the dignified trait of self-restraint, because maybe I can keep him around for a minute. I know he is willing to suck my toes and all, hell I lose my mind just thinking about his ability to smash my cafe con leche cakes to smithereens with his 6ft 2 inches 95KG ribbed body. Did I say he picks me up every time to hug me? And he is in awe of my beauty. If he isn’t rich, I don’t mind, he seems ambitious enough. Lol.

DHR -  this is the dude that’s 5ft 10 and below. I personally won’t go below 5ft 7 inches. Just me. I can’t stand a short man, unless his money is on a serious long thing, then he can apply at 5ft. I’ll just entertain myself with his money.

Anything less than a combination or permutation of two of these things is not what a woman wants. It definately cant bubble at that point. lol. Now there are additional varieties to these base properties.

Honesty: uhm boo u aint gonna get an honest man, just be happy with one who tells you the necessary things, and isn’t hiding them from you.

Caring: uhm mushy might irritate you and your ability to see him as a man. Just make sure he is somewhat intuitive and if he isn’t, he should be willing to listen when u lead him to the things you want. Emotionally anyways.

Kind/ generous: this one is self explanatory. You want a man that can share whatever little he has with you. Because there is no use for a man who has a lot and will not share it with you. Total waste of time. This is also where considerate comes in.

PS: remember what you want in a man is often different from what you get. LOL. This post was merely intended for humor and to slide in how Stamina has been giving me sleepless nites – I’ve been busy day dreaming. Celibacy is a dog’s mother.

NESTR
The Bubblegum Thug





No comments:

Post a Comment